- Instantly volumizes hair
- Creates matte texture
- Boosts strands with natural bulking agents like kaolin clay and acacia gum
- Cruelty free
For a more concentrated effect, sprinkle powder directly onto hair and work through with hands until fully dissolved.
- Get more lift by sprinkling potion directly at the roots on dry hair and working it in
- For volume and hold without a heavy product feeling, use before setting hair in rollers, pin curls or with irons
- Get quick volume by sprinkling liberally through damp hair just before blow-drying
- To create texture on longer hair, apply potion before braiding or twisting hair. Let it set. Then take it down.
- On non-shampoo days, work potion through dry hair to help absorb excess oil
Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.
Aveda is the embodiment of the vision of Horst Rechelbacher, who founded the company in 1978 in Blaine, Minnesota, with one shampoo. Early on, Horst saw the connection between wellness and beauty, plant aromaology & trade; and the potential for a profitable business that was also committed to social and environmental responsibility. At Aveda's heart is its environmental mission and a desire to set a business standard in environmental sustainability. Aveda was acquired by The Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. in 1997. A-Veda means "all-knowledge" in Sanskrit. Its roots are planted in Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India and other indigenous wisdoms that take a holistic approach to life and wellness, with a focus on cultivating balance. The goal? To provide beauty industry professionals with high performance, botanically based products that would be safer for service providers and their guests, as well as for the planet.
For now you can enjoy free shipping when you shop on freyja.com.
freyja delivers nationwide across the Philippines! Within Metro Manila, deliveries can take 1-3 working days and outside Metro Manila, deliveries can take up to 3-7 working days.
Please expect delay in delivery as our logistic partner is facing large volume of parcels due to the Sitewide sale.
At this time, we do not accept change of mind returns. Refunds are only possible if you have received an incorrect item, a defective item, a damaged item or if an item is missing from your order. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with your order.