- Helps extend a great blow dry, revive hair after a workout, refresh hair while traveling and transform hair before a night out
- Revives hair with naturally derived powders that absorb excess oil and impurities
- For all hair types
Non-aerosol powder mist absorbs excess oil between shampoos
Calming shampure™ aroma with 25 pure flower and plant essences
- Tip bottle upside down. Return upright. Turn cap to expose nozzle.
- Lightly squeeze bottle to puff powder at roots. (Squeeze bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff. Tip bottle as needed to increase powder flow.)
- Massage powder into your scalp and restyle as desired.
- Hold the base of the cap firmly in place with one hand and turn the top to expose the nozzle.
- Make sure to turn the cap closed when you're finished to avoid spills.
Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.
Aveda is the embodiment of the vision of Horst Rechelbacher, who founded the company in 1978 in Blaine, Minnesota, with one shampoo. Early on, Horst saw the connection between wellness and beauty, plant aromaology & trade; and the potential for a profitable business that was also committed to social and environmental responsibility. At Aveda's heart is its environmental mission and a desire to set a business standard in environmental sustainability. Aveda was acquired by The Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. in 1997. A-Veda means "all-knowledge" in Sanskrit. Its roots are planted in Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India and other indigenous wisdoms that take a holistic approach to life and wellness, with a focus on cultivating balance. The goal? To provide beauty industry professionals with high performance, botanically based products that would be safer for service providers and their guests, as well as for the planet.
For now you can enjoy free shipping when you shop on freyja.com.
freyja delivers nationwide across the Philippines! Within Metro Manila, deliveries can take 1-3 working days and outside Metro Manila, deliveries can take up to 3-7 working days.
Please expect delay in delivery as our logistic partner is facing large volume of parcels due to the Sitewide sale.
At this time, we do not accept change of mind returns. Refunds are only possible if you have received an incorrect item, a defective item, a damaged item or if an item is missing from your order. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with your order.